Functionality of the Checks calendar menu:
- planning and reviewing your own audits;
- audit planning of subordinate employees (from top to bottom of the management hierarchy);
- view the audits status.
It is important to separate the algorithms of planning audits for employees at the Store level and employees at higher levels: Region, Division, Company.
There are 2 algorithms of planning in the system for the employees at the Store level (Store manager):
- Audit generation — creation of various automatic rules of audits generation with flexible settings of terms, the list of performers on appointed audits. Generation rule is set by the system administrator once, and then the process of planning is carried out automatically within the specified generation period without user participation. This function is described in detail in the article "Audit generation".
- Planning through the Checks calendar menu. Planning through the calendar is carried out by the managers of the Region, Division, Company within one business line by selecting a specific audit template, a specific auditor (Store manager), and the audit date. The given planning algorithm can be useful both in automatic audit generation, in case of need to appoint the store manager the off-schedule audit out of rules of autogeneration, and as the isolated planning algorithm.
For employees at levels above the Store level, planning is performed by one algorithm as standard - through the menu Checks calendar. Audit planning of subordinate employees is performed from the top down the hierarchy of subordination within the business area to which the manager and subordinate employee belong. The system does not provide for planning of inspections of employees from other business areas.
Working with the checks calendar
Open the Checks calendar menu block to work with the audit calendar.
To search for stores, enter a part or full store name (Search by store number or store name) and click Search. By default, there are 20 stores in the list, and to view the rest use the switch the number of viewed pages (Select the number of stores displayed per page).
To switch the month, use the Switching the calendar month button.
The audits in the calendar are highlighted in a certain color, depending on their statuses (Decoding the audit statuses).
- Red — audit skipped;
- Green — audit completed, the generated tasks were sent for DM correction, there are no open tasks;
- Blue — audit is being edited;
- White — audit scheduled, but not yet send by DM;
- Yellow — audit completed, the generated tasks are sent for DM correction, there are open tasks.
Audit planning starts with selecting an auditor from the drop-down list. Next choose the checklist template for which the checklist will be scheduled. The third step is to select the audit date, it is done by clicking on the cell with the desired date, and is confirmed by a tick. The limits for scheduling audits are set by the administrator.
After selecting the date, the system will request permission to schedule a new audit.
When the CREATE CHECK button is activated, a tick will be in the box with the selected date.