The inspections calendar allows you to plan inspections on your subordinate stores and view all inspections assigned to your stores by their template.
To get started, click the Inspection calendar button on the left side of the page.
Where appropriate, use the search. You can either search stores by their name or number. By default, only 20 stores are displayed on one page. If you have more than 20 subordinate stores, use the search or look for them on other pages.
You can switch between months using the arrows in the left and right of the current month's name.
Inspections are underlined with color depending on their status.
- The red color means that the inspection wasn't carried out and the deadline wasn't met.
- The green color means that the inspection was accomplished and, if applicable, tasks to fix occurred problems were solved.
- The blue color means that the inspection is in progress.
- The white means that there is no inspection planned on this day.
- The yellow color means that the inspection was accomplished but tasks to fix occurred problems are not solved at the moment.
Сначала необходимо выбрать шаблон чек-листа из выпадающего списка. Затем нужно кликнуть на доступную для планирования дату в календаре. Система попросит вас подтвердить назначение новой проверки и нажать на кнопку "Создать проверку". First of all, select a template from the drop-down list. Then click on any available date in the calendar. The system will ask you to confirm that you want to plan the inspection on the selected date. Click Create checklist to proceed.
The inspection will be displayed as a tick on the selected date.