If you want some of your checks to be conducted on regular basis, you can use the Periodic check generation tab of the Checklist constructor section to set up the automatic generation of checks.
This option is only available to the system administrator.
Clicking Create rule opens the creation panel:
When creating a rule, the administrator needs to:
- Set a name.
- Specify the period of rule generation. At the end of the period, the rule will become inactive. It is possible to choose the parameter "indefinitely", when the rule will not be limited by the period.
- Select a checklist template, one or more.
Next, select the generation period:
- Weekly, activated selection of days of the week.
- Monthly, calendar is activated: possibility to choose a specific day. Recorded as "Every nth day of the month". If there are less days in a month than the assigned "n", the generation take place on the maximum possible day of the month.
- Last Day of the Month option.
And the organizational units for which the rule will be created.
Example of created rule:
Created rules can be edited. To do this, press the Edit button.
The search among the created rules is organized in the system: