If you want some of your checks to be conducted on a regular basis, you can use the Inspections Schedule.
Note that the Inspections Schedule can only be viewed and edited by a system administrator.
Click on the Create button in the bottom right of your screen. The generation rule creation menu will open.
When creating a rule, an administrator should:
- Set a name.
- Specify a work period. At the end of the period, a rule will become inactive. If a work period is marked as "Infinite", then the rule will not be limited by the period.
- Select at least one checklist template.
After that, set the frequency of generation.
- Weekly. You will be able to select any day of the week when the check would be generated.
- Monthly. You will be able to select any day of the month. If some month contains fewer days than you have specified, a check will be created on the last day of the month.
- Quarterly. You will be able to select on which month and day of the quarter the check would be generated.
- Semiannually. The check will be generated every six months.
- The last day of the month.
The scheduler attempts to create an inspection only once a day. If the scheduler created (or tried and failed to create) an inspection according to a generation rule, no more inspections will be created by that rule on that day.
Let us assume that we have a rule that creates an inspection at 7 AM every day.
At 8 AM we decide to change that rule. Now the rule is set to create an inspection at 12 AM every day.
The scheduler will generate a new inspection at 12 AM on the following day.
And select objects for which checks will be generated.
An example of a generation rule.
Click the Edit button to edit an existing rule.