If you want some of your checks to be conducted on a regular basis, you can use the Periodic check generation tab of the Checklist constructor section to set up the automatic generation of checks.
This option is only available to the system administrator.
Click on the Create button in the bottom right of your screen. The generation rule creation menu will open.
When creating a rule, the administrator should:
- Set a name.
- Specify the period of rule generation. At the end of the period, the rule will become inactive. It is possible to choose the parameter "Infinite", then the rule will not be limited by the period.
- Select at least one checklist template.
Next, select the generation period:
- Weekly. You will be able to select any day of the week when the check would be generated.
- Monthly. You will be able to select any day of the month. If some month contains fewer days than you have specified, a check will be created on the last day of the month.
- Quarterly. You will be able to select on which month and day of the quarter the check would be generated.
- Semiannually. The check will be generated every six months.
- The last day of the month.
And the organizational units for which the check will be generated.
An example of a created rule:
Created rules can be edited. To do this, press the Edit button.