Meaning of the term
Questions - the lower level of the checklist template structure. Questions are combined into processes for a community. The process is any area of the store, shop floor (women's area, men's area), or a specific operating process (revaluation, work with personnel documentation). Processes are combined into sub-blocks, then into blocks. This hierarchy is used for reporting and analysis panels.
Questions are grouped together according to a specific sales area or company process (e.g. personnel, security or documents). Processes are combined into a hierarchy of blocks or sub-blocks, which is used in reporting and analysis panels.
To create/view/edit the library, go to the Library section of Checklist builder section of the left menu.
Use the search field to quickly find the process/process block.
Click the Add process block button to create the root process block; a dialog box will appear.
Clicking on an item in the Library panel on the right opens the edit panel for the selected item.
If a process block was selected in the tree on the left, it will be available for viewing/editing in the right panel:
- Editing Name of the selected process block.
Move the selected process block from one root block to another. This will open a dialog box for selecting a new location.
- Delete selected process block.
- Add a process to this process block. This opens a dialog box for entering the process name.
- The New question button will be inactive, as the questions can be added only to the process, not to the process blocks.
- If a process has been selected in the tree on the left, the panel on the right will open the viewing/editing panel of this process (as in the image above). Process editing panel will have the following:
- editing the Name of the selected process;
- editing process Weight. Process weight is then used to calculate the checklist score;
- move the selected process from one process block to another. This will open a dialog box for selecting the process block where to move the process;
- delete the selected process;
- adding a question to this process block. This opens a dialog box for entering the question text and prompts;
- edit the Question text and Question prompts;
- move a question to another process. This will open a dialog box for selecting the process to be moved;
- delete a question.
Add process button will be inactive.