Who can create tasks
Any user for whom task creation is available can create a task. This option is configured by the System Administrator in the Business directions tab of the Administration section. Select a business directions and activate the Can create tasks parameter. You can also specify which business directions the selected business directions will be able to assign tasks to. Click Save changes for them to take effect.
By default, a task can only be assigned to a user with a level lower than that of the task author:
|Task author||Who can become an executor|
|Administrator||Company, Division, Region, Store, User|
|Company||Division, Region, Store, User|
|Division||Region, Store, User|
To enable any user to assign a task to a user of any level, go to the Objectives tab in the Settings / Parameters section and select No in the Objectives can only be assigned to subordinates and press Save. The ability to change this setting is available only to the system administrator.
How to create a task
To create a new task, go to the Tasks section Task List tab and click Add Task.
1. Fill in the general information for the task
In the panel that opens on the right, fill in the following fields:
2. Choose an executor
If a User is selected as the Executor, all users available for this task will be displayed. In this case, you can limit the range of available users by specifying a specific business direction or by selecting a specific user level. You can also find users by name, e-mail, position or object (store name).
You can select all users of the specified level or business direction by ticking the Available users box as well as specific users. All selected users will be indicated in the field below.
If you select the executor from the Store tab, you will see all the organizational units where there are available executors. By default, the Managers business direction is selected, and you can expand the range of available executors by adding other business directions. You can also find executors by name, e-mail, position or object (store name).
It is possible to select all objects of a region or a division as well as a specific executor belonging to a specific object. If an executor is assigned to several stores, he shall be displayed in each store.
If you select an executor from the Region tab, you will see all organizational units that have available executors of the appropriate level. By default, all business directions are selected, and you can limit the number of available executors by excluding business directions that are not relevant for this task. You can also find executor by name, e-mail, position, or object (region name) in the search bar.
If you select the executor from the Division tab, you will see all the organizational units that have available executors of the appropriate level. By default, all business directions are selected, and you can limit the number of available executors by excluding the business directions that are not relevant for this task. You can also find executors by name, e-mail, position or object (division name) using the search line.
If you select an executor from the Company tab, all available users at this level will be displayed. By default, all business directions are selected, and you can limit the number of executors by excluding business directions that are not relevant for this task. You can also find executor by name, e-mail or position.
The list of selected executors is displayed at the bottom of the list regardless of the method of selection. A number next to the executor's name indicates the number of objects to which this user is assigned. When checking the selected executor, you can exclude any of them by pointing and clicking on the cross.
3. Choose an observers
You can select an observer in several ways:
- (the system will show all available executor managers, you can choose one or more managers as an observer).
- By user level (you can choose one or more users of the specified level as an observer).
- By business direction (you can choose one or more users of the specified business direction as an observer).
- Through the search string by name, e-mail, position or object.
You can combine filters to select the optimal observer for the task.
The choice of an observer isn't mandatory.
4. Choose extra options
- You can set deadlines to remind you to complete the task.
- You can force an executor to add a comment to the task, otherwise it will be impossible to finish the task.
- You can force an executor to attach the minimum required attachments to the task to close the task.
- You can prohibit attaching of photos from the gallery, thus excluding irrelevant photos when checking.
- You can make task confirmation obligatory: after the executor has fulfilled all conditions of the task, the result must be confirmed by the author or the observer. Only after that the task will be completed.
5. Configure notification settings
The task author can set notification parameters for all participants of the process. To do this, activate the corresponding icons for the user you need, where:
— push notification;
— e-mail notification.
Then click Create. The task will be created and available to the executor.
Scenarios of use
|Tab||When it's more convenient to use|
1. If you need to specify one person as an executor and you know his data (name/position/e-mail).
1. If the task belongs to a specific object.
1. If the executor should only be the regional manager.
1. If the executor shall be a division manager only.
|Company||1. If the executor should only be a user with the Company level.|