A task can be reassigned from one user to another in the following cases:
- if organizational changes have occurred;
- if the quality of the task performed by the user is unsatisfactory.
This can be done by the system administrator in the Taskssection by clicking the Reassign tasks button.
- In the menu to the right, select the user whose tasks will be carried over.
- Choose the task type (all tasks, checklist templates, photo reports).
- Select the task status to be carried over.
- Select tasks from the drop-down list or select all tasks.
- Select the user to whom you want to assign the tasks.